Sunday, September 19, 2010

Saturday Update

Team "Fight Gone Bad"
In teams of 2 complete 3 rounds for reps of the following, 90s per station:
Wallball 20#
SDLHP 75#
Box jump 20"
Push press 75#
Row (for cals)
Rest

Teamed up with CFWC business advisor Randall on this, and it sucked plenty.  We managed a respectable 701, barely besting a tough team made up of Chris and Jake (by 15ish reps).  As usual the box jump and push press were the most productive, the SDLHP and row the least.  "Fight Gone Bad" is my absolute least favorite CF WOD.  Yes, worse than "Fran."  Much worse.  At least "Fran" is over with quickly.  Not looking forward whatsoever to the FGB comp on Saturday, but can't see any way out of it.  On the plus side, I think CFWC will field a very strong team that should be in the hunt for the affiliate title.  Hoping to put up a significant PR to my current 358.  Being the PR whore that I am, my friends may have to confiscate my belt and shoelaces if I don't.  Just sayin'...
2nd week of 5-3-1 in the back squat and bench press tomorrow, followed by the CFWC WOD, which looks to be a dilly.
J

No comments:

Post a Comment